You should visit Northtown Pregnancy Center in Buffalo, NY, if:
- You think you could be pregnant
- You are facing an unplanned pregnancy
- You are considering abortion
- You have decided to pursue an abortion
We offer confidential and professional medical services to women facing unplanned pregnancies and pregnancy decisions. Give us a call or text today at 716-800-2306.
At Northtown Pregnancy Center, we provide professional medical services at no cost to you, so that you have all the information you need to make healthy and informed decisions about your pregnancy.
- Lab-quality pregnancy tests at our center with same day results
- Limited obstetrical ultrasounds
- Pre-abortion assessments
- Pregnancy options counseling and resources
- Insurance and community support referrals
- STD testing and treatment for pregnant women
No matter what your situation is, we are here to serve you. Simply call 716-800-2306 to schedule your appointment.
In addition to being offered at no cost, our services are also completely confidential. We promise never to reveal any information about you or the services you receive, including test results or topics you discuss with our staff.
Of course, you are always welcome to bring others along with you for additional support or perspective. Bring your partner, a trusted friend, or a caring family member; they are always welcome in our center and can accompany you during parts of your visit.
When is the Right Time to Come to Northtown Pregnancy Center?
Clients often ask how they can know if we can help them. Here are a few different ways we can help:
- Are you considering abortion and want to discuss your options in a safe place? We provide pre-abortion assessments at no cost to you.
- Do you need to take a pregnancy test in complete confidentiality? We offer same-day appointments and results and never share your information.
- Do you need to know what types of abortion you could be eligible for? Types and costs of abortions are based on gestational age, which can only be determined by an ultrasound. Our state-of-the-art ultrasound technology can confirm pregnancy as early as 5 weeks and 1 day.
- Are you overwhelmed with the idea that you could be pregnant? Our certified nurses can give you medical advice and help, and connect you with a network of support for your decision.
We’ve helped women from all walks of life with their unplanned or unexpected pregnancy decisions. No matter what brings you to our door, we promise to treat you with respect, compassion, and care. Northtown Pregnancy Center is here for you. Call or text us today at 716-800-2306 to schedule an appointment and learn more about how we can help.